My name is Adam Sacco and I am available for remote contract work as a 3D Character Artist. To contact me regarding freelance work or any CG related questions, please use the contact page.
3D character and creature designer - Concept Artist
Undisclosed - 2015
- Undisclosed franchise
Designed and modeled characters and creatures for statues and merchandise.
Game Co Studio - 2015
- Unannounced AAA title
Created hair for pre-rendered characters using Ephere Ornatrix/ 3D Max and Vray 3.
3D Character Artist - Hard surface Modeller
Liquid Development - 2014
- Unannounced AAA title
3D Character Artist/ Hard surface Modeller for an upcoming AAA game being developed by 343 studios - released October 2015.
3D Character Artist
NAKOfx - 2014
- Seed of Hope - CG film
Modeled and textured a production ready astronaut for a short CG film.
3D Hard Surface Modeller
Intrinsic Media - 2014
- Dominion - Short film
Converted a low poly 3d tank into a production ready 3d asset for a short live action film.
3D Tutor - 3D Author
Cg Cookie - 2014
- CG modelling tutorials
Developed CG video tutorial focusing on digital sculpting and 3d modeling.
Made In Katana - 2013 – 2014
- Spiderman 2 soundtrack/ Tonight Alive - The Edge - Sony Music
- More fire - The Son - Universal music
- Havana Brown (singer) - Mobile app
Worked on creating 3D models and textures for music videos and mobile apps.
Toyze- 2013 – 2014
Cut the rope 2 - Mobile game/ app
Worked on high and low poly cartoon characters for mobile app and 3D printing.
3D Artist - Illustrations for web
Creative Dash - 2012
I was contracted to produce 3D models and renders based of 2d concepts for use as illustrations for web advertising.
- 3D Modeling, texture painting and materials
- Character and creature Concept Artist
- Digital sculpting and surface detailing
- Hair - Ornatrix & Vray
- Rigging - 3d max Biped - Sample video
- 3D prototyping for 3d printing and CNC
- Autodesk 3Ds max/ Mudbox
- Hair farm
- The Foundry - Mari
- Marvelous Designer 4
- Adobe Photoshop & After Effects
- Marmoset Toolbag 2
- Quixel suite - Ddo, 3do
- Master Class - Creature Creation with Kris Costa (Senior Digital Artist at ILM) - 2013
- Diploma - Screen and Film (Specializing in 3D animation) - 2012
- Certificate 3 - Printing and Graphic Arts (Multimedia) - 2009
- Certificate 2 - Printing and Graphic Arts (Desktop Publishing) - 2002
Features and publications
- I have been featured in articles and galleries in the above magazines
- Lead Judge for CG student awards 2015. http://www.cgstudentawards.com
Feel free to follow updates on my Facebook art page below