Welcome to the online store for 3d digital products. 3D models and Vray render scenes/ shaders. See below for more info and samples.
1 - Clay render scene - Vray 3
This scene is focused on materials, lighting and render settings for clay renders in Vray.
- 3D Vampire model is included with the clay render scene
- 3D Max 2012, Vray 3 render scene
- Vray 3.0 materials - clay materials
- Lighting and Vray physical camera optimized for clay renders
- Render setting optimized for fast render times (11 minutes per frame at 1000px and 2,500,000 polygons)
- Scene organized in Layers
2 - Realistic 3D male bust, Render scene & materials - Vray 3
This scene is focused on re usable materials, lighting and render settings for realistic skin and eyes in Vray.
- 3D head bust and eye models are included in the realistic male bust render scene
- 3D Max 2012, Vray 3 render scene. Should work in Vray 2 fine.
- Zbrush 4r6, High polygon (sculpt) ZTL model
- SSS2 setup for skin and eyes
- Physical real world scale (cm)
- Rendering realistic skin with Dome light (HDRI), lighting optimized (fast) for skin and hair rendering.
- Render settings breakdown and scene notes
(higher resolutions can be baked form ZTL file)
- Displacement map - 32 bit EXR file ( Vraydisplacementmod) - 8192px
- Bump map - 16 bit Tiff file (Micro detail skin map) 1000px seamless
- Normal map - 8192px
- SSS map - 4096px
- Specular and gloss map - 4096px